Monday, October 22, 2012

President Obama's Third & Final Debate

So tonight will be the last debate where we will have the honor of seeing President Obama's skills in action, the way those in the White House & other power centers get to see. I will thus also have to endure Romney and his lies played out for the audience he is expecting. And by FoxNews' reaction tomorrow we will know who really won. Because if President Obama stands up for himself, his record & calls Romney out then the mutants at FoxNews will shout that he was rude. I know that's going to be their war cry tomorrow. Go forth and be the man I am proud to have voted for, Mr. President! And have no fear that you will have my vote again sir! You've earned it and my respect. Thank you.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment