Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Just plain tired...

So after a z-pack and vitamins galore and sleep... all the things you should do when sick, I felt good for 2 days about.  Then no sleep (ok 6 hours since Monday, despite every attempt), fever, and guess what fabulous duo are back? Bronchitis n Laryngitis....with special guest star sinusitis!  Woot! Sniffle...

Now, i know that I'm lucky to have friends and my folks to help keep me goin, but jeezy chreezy!  I'm just done with it.  I don't know what else to do to be better.  Doc wants to see me to make sure it's not pneumonia... fun fun!  Let's throw in a spinal tap just for good measure, shall we?  Sigh.

I'm sorry for dumping all this on you my reader but who else listens as well?  Hollywood kiss (to avoid germs).  Thank you!  Love Suz

No comments:

Post a Comment